Stylish musings with a side order of apple chunks.

2009-12-07

WHY AM I POOR?

Sad girl is sad. But really, wow. So much win is in the Pre-Fall '10 collections. There's a lot of Chinese influence, I noticed, especially in the Chanel line and in that first Versace piece. Anyway, I was a little underwhelmed by a lot of the designers, but there were a few gems to mention:

The entire Chanel collection was awesome, but I chose this one because I just adore it:






By Diane von Furstenberg:


And Michael Kors (pretty, I want):
 
But... oh god. Oscar, Oscar, Oscar. BEAUTY DEFINED!!!!!
 

I'm jizzing.


So sophisticated and sparkly!


But my favorite collection is the Versace. So cool. I would wear these (if I weren't fat and broke.)




I seriously need to get a job, or find a new hobby.

3 comments:

  1. The red/pink Oscar dress is stunning. I don't really like one shoulder, but it works so perfectly here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ katherine - I felt the same way! I wouldn't ever wear one (I really don't think they work too often) but this... well, I just want to make love to this dress. Figuratively speaking, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling, thanks for your words, je t'adooorrrre!

    The Bible of fashion,
    MAISON CHAPLIN.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

... Have I inspired you?

No? Well... um... this is awkward, kind of.

Related Posts with Thumbnails