Stylish musings with a side order of apple chunks.

2010-01-11

It's only been 11 days, and I'm already loving 2010!

Because of these:

From Vogue Germany Feb. 2010:  Toni Garm


How beautiful is this? I am in love with that gorgeous dress. I want it. Now. *Hears God's laughter.*


 

This shoot has such a Great Gatsby feel to it. Luxurious and rich. Caitie approves!

From Numero #109: Abbey Lee Kershaw







Abbey, I love you.

From Russh Australia Jan. 2010: Erin Heatherton and Jacquelyn Jablonski

 
 
I'm feeling the photography skills here. Beautiful and retro.

For Vogue Nippon Feb. 2010: Bregje Heinen

 
 

HOW FUCKING MUCH DOES SHE LOOK LIKE LILY D.? What a stunner.

And there's more, but I don't feel like filling my entire page with beautiful, artsy, sexy photos of women better looking than I'll ever be.


Images courtesy of Modelcouture.

3 comments:

... Have I inspired you?

No? Well... um... this is awkward, kind of.

Related Posts with Thumbnails