Stylish musings with a side order of apple chunks.

2009-11-26

TANYA! OH TANYA! And on a more serious note...

Tanya Dziahileva. I am in love with her.





















These photographs are just stunning. I mean, the color is gorgeous. The clothing is gorgeous. The model is gorgeous. I'm going to go on thesaurus.com and find some synonyms. Hang on for a sec.

... ... ...

Synonyms:

attractive, beaut, bright, brilliant, centerfold, colorful, dazzling, delightful, dream, drop-dead, easy on the eyes, elegant, enjoyable, exquisite, fine, flamboyant, foxy*, gaudy, glittering, glorious, good-looking, grand, handsome, imposing, impressive, knockout, lavish, lovely, lulu, luxuriant, luxurious, opulent, ostentatious, pleasing, plush, pulchritudinous, ravishing, resplendent, showy, splendid, splendiferous, stunning, sublime, sumptuous, superb...

Okay, I think I've made my point.

Anyway, those scans are courtesy of Modelcouture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

... Have I inspired you?

No? Well... um... this is awkward, kind of.

Related Posts with Thumbnails